The Q1 2017 TargetWatch HME/Infusion update has been completed. This article provides a summary of the changes included in this update:
- This data refresh includes claims data spanning from Q1 2015-Q3 2016.
- The Year dropdown has been removed from the user interface for HME/Infusion TargetWatch users. (If Home Health and/or Hospice are also provisioned, the Year dropdown is still present.)
- A bucket detail sub report has been added. This report lists the codes that are included in each bucket of data.
This update also includes the following for Home Health and Hospice TargetWatch users:
- The County Smart Market Assessment sub report has been added to the Home Health Agency, Hospice Agency, SNF, IRF and LTAC tabs. This sub report provides quick access to market share trends by agency and county.
- 2015 Threshold sub report data has been loaded.