The Marketer Quick Start Guide is designed to get new users up and running with the PlayMaker application through the use of short tutorial videos and articles. Over the course of this series, users will be guided through:
- Navigating the PlayMaker web application.
- Building a book of business through adding accounts and contacts.
- Develop an understanding of the association of accounts and contacts.
- Creating events (meetings or sales calls) to build their calendar, either with one-time events or events that recur on a regular basis (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Adding notes to events and marking them as complete, adding to the activity of accounts and contacts, as well as providing historical notes for future reference.
- Putting the mobile application to work in the field, applying the same processes to notate and complete events.
The video below starts off the course with a brief introduction to navigating the PlayMaker web application.
Quick Start Guide:
Step 1: Introduction