Events represent how marketers/liaisons are engaging their customers, as well as providing a reference point for call/visit notes. The calendar is a quick way to view your events.
By default the calendar will display your calendar for the current month. You can change the calendar shown by:
- Adjusting the month displayed
- Adjusting the time period shown - month, week, day, list
- Filtering by Event Type - Meeting, Cold Call, Phone, etc.
Events that have not been completed will be shown in blue. Events that have been completed will be shown in green with a checkmark.
Note: An event will not show as Complete until a note has been added and the event is marked complete
If you have access to other calendars, you will have a drop down of those users on the left side of the page under Shared Calendar.
- Select another user's name
- Click Go
By Right Clicking on an Event you can:
- Edit an event
- Edit the event series
- Add call or visit notes
- Mark event complete
- Duplicate an event
- Delete a single event
- Delete a series of events
- Marketer Quick Start Guide: Scheduling Events [videos]
- Marketer Quick Start Guide: Completing Events [videos]
- Marketer Next Steps: Doing More on Mobile [videos]