Downloading and Installing PlayMaker Mobile App for iOS Phone from App Store
- From the Home screen, tap App Store.
- If prompted, tap Use Existing Apple ID. Enter the Apple ID and password then tap OK. The Apple ID is the email address associated with the App Store/iTunes Store account. An Apple ID must be created to use the App Store. For assistance, contact your IT system administrator.
- Search for the app by name, tap Search then enter PlayMaker CRM
- Choose the PlayMaker Spark Mobile app, then tap Install on app details page.
- Once the application is downloaded and installed, tap Open to launch the app.
A screenshot of the App Store search and listing for the PlayMaker Spark Mobile is below.
- Mobile Overview
- Current Mobile App Versions
- What PlayMaker Mobile Version do I have? (iOS)
- Turning on auto-update for the PlayMaker Mobile app (iOS)