Downloading and Installing PlayMaker Mobile App for Android from the Google Play Store
- From the Home screen, tap the Play Store app.
- Tap on the Google Play text box to search for the app by name, and enter PlayMaker Spark.
- Choose the PlayMaker Spark Mobile app with the red icon.
- Tap the Install button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download. You may be required to log into or create a Google Play Store account. For assistance with this, please contact your internal IT department.
A screenshot showing the PlayMaker Spark Mobile app is below.
- Mobile Overview
- Current Mobile App Versions
- What PlayMaker Mobile Version do I have? (Android)
- Turning on auto-update for the PlayMaker Mobile app (Android)