To add a new user to your PlayMaker account, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of the PlayMaker web application.
- Click Users in the Settings Links & Tools box on the left side of the window.
- Verify that there is an available license in the User Licenses Summary box, under the Search Users box.
Note: If a license is not available, you may disable a user that is no longer using PlayMaker, or reach out to your Client Success Manager to add an additional license to your account.
- Click the blue New User button displayed above the user list.
- Add the user's first name, last name and email address, along with any other profile details desired.
- At this time you may want to set a temporary password, to provide the user immediate access to the account.
- We suggest adding the user's Branch (or other Sales Territory) to ensure accuracy in reporting.
- Adding City and State to a user's profile will assist in locating local referral sources in the Referral Source Database.
- If your agency has purchased Market Data (TargetWatch), you should assign the appropriate State and/or Counties.
- Click Save to save the user information, adding the new user to the list of active users.
Important Note: It is not recommended to overwrite current user information to replace a user. Please disable the old user, and add a new user. This maintains a history of the prior user, and causes fewer conflicts over time.
- Role Management and Configuration
- Resetting a user's password
- Disabling a user
- Enabling a disabled user