To enable a disabled user in PlayMaker, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of the PlayMaker web application.
- Click Users in the Settings Links & Tools box on the left side of the window.
- Check the box next to the inactive user that you would like to reactivate (listed in the yellow box, below the active user list).
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down menu (below the list of inactive users), choose Enable.
- The user will be moved back to the Active Users list.
Note: A user license needs to be available for this option to be available. To free up a license, you can disable a user that is not using PlayMaker, or you can reach out to your Client Success Manager to add an additional user license.