Passwords are set to expire every 120 days. You will need to enter a new password to resume using PlayMaker, but can change as you need or want following the instructions below.
There are three ways to change your PlayMaker account password
- From within PlayMaker Spark under My Profile
- Using the Forgot Your Password? link on login
- Contacting your Account Administrator to manually reset
From within PlayMaker Spark under My Profile
- Log into PlayMaker.
- Click on My Profile in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the blue Change Password button.
- Enter your new password twice, to ensure it matches.
- Click the Save Password button.
Using the Forgot Your Password? Link on Login
If you are unable to log in because you have forgotten your password, please use the forgot password link first. An email will be sent from email@example.com containing a link to reset your password.
- From the PlayMaker Spark login screen, select "Forgot Your Password?" at the bottom
- You will be prompted to enter your email address
- An email with a reset link will be sent to your email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow that link to reset your password
Contacting Account Administrator
If you are still unable to reset your password or you are locked out of your account due to having to many unsuccessful attempts, please reach out to your account administrator or PlayMaker support. PlayMaker Support can be reached at at email@example.com to open a ticket requesting a password reset/account unlock, or call our support line at 1-866-930-6847, option 4.