To edit or reset a user's PlayMaker password, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of the PlayMaker CRM web application.
- Click Users in the Settings Links & Tools box on the left side of the window.
- Click Edit next to the user who requested a password reset.
- Type in the new password, or temporary password, twice.
Note: We suggest that a consistent temporary password is used to streamline password reset requests. An example would be Welcome123! Users can change their password after logging in
- Click the Save button to save the new password.
Please note: If the user has been locked out of their account due to having too many unsuccessful login attempts, or are awaiting the password reset email, changing their password will unlock their account as well as remove the password reset request. If an administrator is not available to assist with a password reset, users can contact PlayMaker Health Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket requesting a password reset/account unlock, or call our support line at 1-866-930-6847, option 4.
Passwords are set to expire every 120 days. Users will need to enter a new password to resume using PlayMaker, but can then change their password back to their old password.