To edit or reset a user's PlayMaker password, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of the PlayMaker CRM web application.
- Click Users in the Settings Links & Tools box on the left side of the window.
- Click Edit next to the user who requested a password reset.
- Type in the new password, or temporary password, twice.
Note: We suggest that a consistent temporary password is used to streamline password reset requests. An example would be Welcome123! Users can change their password after logging in
- Click the Save button to save the new password.
Please note: If the user has been locked out of their account due to having too many unsuccessful login attempts, or are awaiting the password reset email, please contact PlayMaker Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket requesting a password reset/account unlock, or call our support line at 1-866-930-6847, option 4.