PlayMaker's mobile application works best when it is up to date. To find out which version of the mobile app is installed on an Android smartphone or tablet, follow these steps:
- Log into the PlayMaker mobile app using your email address and password.
- In the top left corner, tap the Menu icon (circled in image above).
- Scroll down the menu to the About option and tap to select it.
- The Version should be listed on the resulting screen.
To return to another screen within the mobile app, tap the Menu icon again and tap the name of the screen that you want to view to select it.
Note: The version of your PlayMaker mobile application may be newer than the version used to illustrate this post.
- Current Mobile App Versions
- Installing the PlayMaker CRM Mobile app (Android)
- Turn auto-update on for the PlayMaker mobile app (Android)