PlayMaker's mobile application works best when it is up to date. To find out which version of the mobile app is installed on an Android smartphone or tablet, follow these steps:
- Log into the PlayMaker mobile app using your email address and password.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the More icon (see above).
- Scroll down the menu to the About option and tap to select it.
- The Version should be listed on the resulting screen.
To return to another screen within the mobile app, tap the name of the screen that you want to view from the options at the bottom of the screen.
Note: The version of PlayMaker mobile on your device may be more recent than the version used to illustrate this article.
- Current Mobile App Versions
- Installing the PlayMaker CRM Mobile app (iOS)
- Turn auto-update on for the PlayMaker mobile app (iOS)