PlayMaker has a built-in resource for tutorials. On the right side of the PlayMaker web environment, a bright green box with a white question mark is displayed, with the words "Need Help?"
Clicking on this box will bring up a window which asks "How can we help you?" (pictured below). In the top field, users can ask a question, which will then list results based on searching for key words. Alternately, users can browse topics available by clicking on a category and viewing the subsequent list of topics.
Once a topic is selected, the user is walked through that process in their live PlayMaker environment, meaning that any records that are created are saved. Users will follow on-screen steps, highlighted by boxes with directions.
Some recommended tutorials for new users are:
- A Tour of the A/E Dashboard (A/E means Account Executive)
- The ACE Process - An Overview
- Schedule a Recurring Event for an Account
- Complete an Event from the Calendar
- Find Duplicate Contacts
- Merge a Contact
- Search TargetWatch (if users TargetWatch access)