The TargetWatch interface provides access to several sets of data. Each set of data is represented on a tab at the top of the records table, just below the heat map. Clicking on a tab will bring the data to the front, making it the active tab. This article reviews the Group Practice tab, which is an optional data set. To demo or purchase this data, please contact your Client Success Manager.
The Year pull-down menu (just below the left side of the tabs) allows you to toggle to a specific year of data you have purchased. By default, the most recent set of data will be displayed.
Note: The Market Intelligence Data used in this program is derived largely from Medicare and is dependent on Medicare’s reporting. To determine the reporting period for the year selected, please refer to the TargetWatch Data: Reporting Periods article. If additional years are not available, they may not have been included with your TargetWatch purchase. Please contact your Client Success Manager with any questions.
Defining the table columns
In TargetWatch, the records (physicians or facilities) are presented in rows, with various columns of data for each record. Columns with a description with white text can be clicked to sort by that column. Clicking the column again will switch between ascending and descending order.
The Group Practice tab will only show demographic information and acts as a way to find several referral sources that practice within the same medical office. The columns included on the Group Practice tab are:
- Sub Reports: This area provides additional information about a physician or agency listed in TargetWatch. Please see the Help Desk article Icon Key for Home Health & Hospice for more information on sub-reports.
- Assigned Owner(s): These are the sales representatives assigned to each record in PlayMaker. This allows you to see at a glance whether an agency has been assigned a sales representative.
- Practitioners: This column provides the number of practitioners that are associated with each practice.
- Name: This is the name of the practice.
- Specialty 1 and 2: These are the areas of specialty noted for each practice.
- Organization Type: This is the type of organization noted for each practice.
- County, Address, City, State, ZIP code, Phone Number: These are the demographic details tied to each practice.
- Year: This is the year that the claims data was adjudicated.