PlayMaker now offers three separate Trending Admits by Referral Owner reports, available in the Reporting section of the Spark application. As a reminder, all information presented will be limited to the permissions granted to each individual. Reports can be configured to filter the data in the report, for more information on this feature see this article.
Playmaker Spark reporting now offers three trending reports by Referral Owner, giving the referral owner the ability to look at the health of specific referring accounts over a 6 month period of time. All three reports display the last six months of admission total trends from the Start of Care (SOC) date.
These reports are a valuable resource as you strive to develop or stay on top of your share of the market. Trending information surrounding Admits will help you focus on leading referral sources, and give you insight when top referral sources slip in volume.
- Trending Admits by Referral Owner by Referring Physician (referring person, or referral source)
- Trending Admits by Referral Owner by Referring Facility
- Trending Admits by Referral Owner by Attending Physician
Note: the names of the reports may be different in each client’s account based on the naming convention of these fields in their account
- Navigate to the Reporting module from the Home page of your Spark account
- Scroll down the screen until you see Referrals
There are 9 referral reports available. The new Trending Admit reports are the last three on the list.
Let's take a look at Trending Admits by Referral Owner by Primary Physician
As you can see, this report is configurable allowing you the ability to filter the report on the information that is important to you.
- Insurance Type
- Business Line
- Select Territory
- Referral Owner
- Include without Admits
- Sort By:
Configure the report to your specifications, and select next steps:
- Save As
- Export to CSV (Excel)
- Export to PDF
- Run Report
Note: Configuring the report is limited to the permissions granted to each individual
- In this case, I choose to Run the Report, see the result below
- Scheduling the report to be delivered at the same time each month is quick and easy
If you choose to Save the report, Save As...It will always be available under My Saved Reports
- Clicking the Thumbs Up icon on any of the available reports in PlayMaker Spark will pull the report to "Favorite Reports"
Note: PlayMaker offers a variety of standard reports to analyze your individual and team performance, available in the Reporting section of the application, see the full list of available reports here.