The Settings menu is only available for certain role types and permission sets. If provisioned, Settings can be found in the top-right corner of any Spark page:
Note that only Administrators have full access as seen below, though other roles have access in a limited capacity. For more details on role permissions, see our articles on Role Management and Inherent Permissions.
Account Info displays the high-level details of your environment, including the default address and user count.
- System Setup allows you to define high-level settings for your environment, including setting default event types, landing pages and sync windows.
- Time Out Settings allows you to adjust how long the web or mobile app stays open before requiring login. Learn more here.
- Expense Settings allows you to adjust the Stark II or Marketer Budget settings for your environment. Learn more here.
- Contact Ratings allows you to automate how A, B, C & D rated contacts are assigned, based off of their admission volumes. Learn more here.
- Objects allows you to customize existing fields or create new fields within each of the objects (tabs) in your environment.
- Tabs allows you to adjust the order of the tabs displayed across the navigation pane. Use the up or down arrows to change the order of the tabs.
- Users allows you to create, edit, provision and disable the user licenses in your account. You can also reset user passwords from this page.
- Unassigned User Management allows you to designate one user who can view referrals that are not assigned to any other user in the system, to provide greater visibility into those referrals for reporting.
- Sales Territory Management allows you to configure the branches in your hierarchy and add regional managers into your reporting structure.
- Sales Territory Configuration* allows you to add additional levels to the hierarchy in your Overview tab.
- Business Line Configuration* allows you to add additional business lines to the hierarchy in your Overview tab.
*This is typically configured during your onboarding project and likely will not need to be adjusted often.
Should you have questions on any of the administrative features at your fingertips, please reach out to our support team for guidance!