This article includes links to our webinars focused on the Administrator, Manager, and Sales Rep (Marketer/AE) experience. Whether you're training a new hire or looking for a refresher, start your training journey here to ensure each user has what they need to get started in the PlayMaker Spark applications on day one!
These sessions are only available to PlayMaker clients, and a log in is required.
- If you click on a link below and are taken to the Spark login screen, enter your login credentials. Once logged in to Spark, click Support. This will take you back to the webinar page.
- For more information and step-by-step instructions, click here.
The Spark system is modular, meaning that not all customers have the same setup or services. Your company may have purchased Market Insights, or not. Conversely, your company may only be using Market Insights, and have not yet adopted the CRM or Integration modules. Feel free to utilize each webinar as applicable to train your team - or to get a sneak peek of services to add to your PlayMaker experience!
You can also utilize the articles and homework curated here to ensure your reps are engaged with the content and can follow along during each session.
During this training webinar you will learn how to:
- Navigate throughout the data to identify potential referral sources and add them to your book of business
- Evaluate your market to understand your agency’s competitive position
- Utilize the hospital discharge patterns and readmission data to craft effective marketing messages
- Access the information from your mobile device while in the field
During this training webinar you will learn practical applications for our Market Insights platform, including:
- Navigating grids and filter options for identifying potential prospects
- Leveraging unique PlayMaker analytics in the Referral Sources and Influencers tabs
- Utilizing operational metrics, discharge patterns and readmission data to craft effective marketing messages and more!
We know how incredibly important clinical metrics and KPIs are to help articulate services and patient care, so you can now enjoy the features of Market Insights – web and mobile app access, improved grids and drill downs, profile PDFs, and more – with Operational Metrics included!
Additions to market data include:
- Billing and Care Detail reports that provide both high level and care specific information.
- National, state, and county comparisons to benchmark the information against your local geography.
- Payer Plan and Guided Insights to provide insight into facilities that fall outside of benchmark guidelines for easy conversations with your referral sources.
Administrator and Manager Permissions
This course is an overview of the system set up and maintenance of the PlayMaker environment for System Admins. It will review best practices in setup, how to create and disable users, security roles, ACE best practices and basic EMR integration troubleshooting.
This course reviews the fundamentals of reporting, dashboards, and tools needed to effectively manage sales teams, productivity, and grow referrals. The session will also review key reports and dashboards best used daily to monitor utilization, measure sales team productivity, and ensure compliance.
Sales Rep CRM
This course introduces sales managers and reps to the Spark web application and to ACE. The ACE process is used for Account, Contact, and Event management best practices. It teaches the most efficient way to validate your Book of Business (BOB) and how to begin scheduling sales events for your referral sources.
This course introduces sales managers and reps to the Spark Mobile App for iOS and Android devices and continues with the ACE process on the mobile app. It covers the most effective way to create and manage accounts, contacts, sales events, and call note documentation while on-the-go.
This course reviews features and functionality specific to the Spark mobile application, as well as best practices for managing your records and updating your calendar while on-the-go.
This session builds upon the foundations in Sales Rep I & II by providing best practices for calendar management and documentation as well as ideas for building a reporting schedule.
Check out our vault for past training sessions and refreshers on our legacy products!
- TargetWatch 101 (Market Data v1)
- TargetWatch Strategies (Market Data v1)
- Sales Rep II for Mobile App (Spark Mobile v1)
- Mobile Best Practices (Spark Mobile v1)
Interested in a live training session? Check our calendar here and register for our free, upcoming webinars!