We heard your feedback, and are pleased to introduce a brand features in Market Insights to improve your Spark experience!
Health Report Card
What does this report do?
- The report provides an overview of the overall health of your account without having to run separate reports or build specific views. It updated once per day!
Who can see this report?
- Region managers and admins are the only users that can run this report.
Where can I find this report?
- The report can be found under the reporting tab under the Contact and Accounts section.
How are you defining "duplicates"?
- Duplicate accounts: Number of accounts with more than one record.
- Duplicate Accounts are based on "Name" & "Address 1" fields
- Duplicate contacts: Number of contacts with more than one record.
- Duplicate Contacts are based on "First Name" "Last Name" and "Address 1"
- Duplicate Referrals: Number of referrals with more than one record.
- Duplicate Referrals are based on "Patient Name" and "Date Entered".
What is the difference between orphaned contacts and unassigned contacts?
- Orphaned contacts are records that are not associated to an account. Unassigned contacts are records that do not have a Shared Owner assigned to them.
A call to action which indicates that a particular metric is outside the normal ranges.
For more information on Guided Insights, check on this article -> Market Insights: Guided Insights
Where will I see this information?
- The agency ownership will appear in Market Insights when looking at data on the Agency or Referral Source pages for Home Health and Hospice data. Additionally, you can see the agency ownership when view a physician's profile page and looking at their top agency chart.
- Market Insights - An issue where users were not able to access additional pages of result in Market Insights has been resolved.
- Market Insights - An enhancement to add Medicare Advantage as a payer mix filter option has been completed.
- Market Insights - An enhancement to add a national, state, and county breakdown on the Readmit, Operational Metrics, and Discharges tab for home health and hospice has been completed.
- Market Insights - An enhancement to update LOS to Median LOS to provide more clarity into the calculation has been completed.
For an additional questions, please reach out to Support@PlayMakerHealth.com.